Install Auto Pump Controller & Forget "OVERFLOW"
Warranty Terms & Condition
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITION
We offer 12 Month Warranty from date of purchase on Fully Automatic Pump On- Off Controller.
- Warranty offered to the original purchaser only.
- Customer to provide proof of purchase i.e. the original copy of the Invoice / Bill.
3. Naturally the warranty does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, lightning, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in manner outside that described in the instructions. If an item is installed incorrectly and is the cause of the item being faulty Electronic ‘N’ Gadget will not exchange/ refund or replace the parts. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorized by us.
- The accessories or parts which we provide you from another manufacturer the item will be passed on to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. Electronic ‘N’ Gadget will not be held liable for another manufacturer’s return/warranty policy.
- Electronic ‘N’ Gadget is not liable for items that have been misused, mishandled. Buyer should read the instruction and advice given by Electronic ‘N’ Gadget before use.
- Parts or accessories such as sensor probe, wire, fuse & switching relay are not covered by the warranty.
NOTE: For On site warranty or special technician visit, we offer Paid Technician visit. For AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) related pricing or enquiry feel free to contact our dealer, distributor, reseller or company representative.